Monday, March 17, 2014

The Best Dog

A few weeks ago Abigail was sick and Max was so sweet!  He just knows when someone doesn't feel good and wants to cuddle right up.  We really have the best dog!!  He does cuddle with Sophia too, I just don't happen to have a picture.  Can you tell who poses for me best - Abigail :)

Cuddling with sickie in the family room - taking
care of Ab

Max was in the other room with me, Abby fell
asleep in the living room and next thing I looked,
Max jumped right up to keep watch over her.

The other day before school enjoying cuddle time
with Abby

In the sunporch for snack time

He loves keeping watch over his yard too!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Max, you are the best puppy! I miss those cuddles with you. ~ Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful puppy who loves one of his best human sisters!

    ...Kiki

    ReplyDelete