Friday, March 7, 2014

Random February Pictures

This is a catch-up post.  Wow, it has been a busy month.  Here is a re-cap of February.

Sophia went to a friend's for a sleepover, so we
took Abby on a "date" - AC Moore (her fav because
of all the crafts) and dinner at Ruby Tuesday's

Our dinner date @ Ruby Tuesday's

February 2nd - in the 60's, so Sophia was washing the van for me!!!

Super Bowl with Castenada's

February 3rd - soooo nice & warm - reading my yearbook
in the sun porch with my buddy

Service with Rye & Mel

Abby's class - I don't know how the teacher manages
them all!  I volunteer once in a while and boy,
BUSY is all I can say!!

Morgan & Brooklyn came for a sleepover

Abby & Brooklyn

Cookie baking happened 
Easy Bake Oven for these two

Decorating time

Morgan's caterpillar

Cookies from Easy Bake - how come they NEVER
look like the package portrays?

Baked caterpillar!!!

February 18th - Flowers are starting!!!!

February 19th - Abby turned 7!

Our baby girl - wow, so grown up!!!

These two are so silly at bedtime - Max loves to be
a part of it

I was cleaning and came in to find Max like this

February 21st - Abby is Star of the Week, which means
Vines, the monkey was with us for the weekend. We took
him to the Science Center first.

Abby taking him for a ride

TADA with Vines

Next we went to Sweet Frog for dinner (Daddy was
working out of town for the weekend)

Vines liked it too!

Abby needed a picture with Vines & Max

February 22nd - Off to Barnes & Noble to use the
gift cards from Lex & Colten

Pastries @ the B&N Cafe

Vines shopping for a book

Here is what they picked!  

Reading her new book with Vines

The weather was beautiful!

Abby finished the book that day!!  Quite the reader

Sophia & I playing a little catch - she uses my old
glove from when I was young!

Last day with Vines


1 comment:

  1. Amazing what all fits in a month, isn't it? Lovely spring weather too! :)

    ReplyDelete