Thursday, June 13, 2013

First Carowinds Trip This Year

A couple Friday's ago, we met some friends at Carowinds.  First time this year.  It was HOT so we did a few dry rides and then hit the water park and did a few more rides in the evening.

Both the girls want to try new rides this year.  Abby picked the Scrambler.  I was a bit nervous (as I don't like rides at all!), but didn't want her to feel that way.  So, we talked excitedly about it.  Isabella came with us and all three girls fit in one car.  I went so far as to tell the ride operator "this is my little girl's first time riding - please don't run it at full speed".  He told me he wouldn't (and there were 2 other little ones riding for their first time too).  Next thing I knew, the ride began and Abby was beaming!  She LOVED it!  I was so happy for her.  So glad they are loving rides like their Daddy!  Sophia didn't get to ride the one she wanted to try this time.  Hard to coordinate a large group, all wanting to go in different directions.  Next time!!!  

Isabella, Abigail & Sophia




SUCCESS!!!

Chloe & Isabella waiting for the next ride
Sophia & others (can't tell from picture now)
Me & Ab chillin after the water park fun

Bella, Sophia, Ab & Isabella

Ab, solo on the balloon ride
I felt bad that she was solo, but I just couldn't ride it
again.....the spinning and dip.....once was enough
Erin & Ab on little roller coaster (which she hates)

Isn't she cute!!!

Love the grounds at the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment