Friday, December 7, 2012

Ahead in Reading

This Little Missy is doing amazing in her reading!!  Recently her teacher sent home a note that she assessed Abigail in reading.  To be on target with where the kindergarteners need to be by the end of the year, she would like them to be on a level B at this point.  Well, this cutie pie of ours in currently reading on a level D!!!  

We were so proud when we read this.  It seems as if it all clicked for her now.  It is really neat to hear her becoming more fluent and enjoy reading!

Way to go Abby ~ keep up the good work!!!  

 

5 comments:

  1. Abby: We are not surprised -- you are one smart cookie:)!! Can't wait for you and me to have some time and grams, while we take care of her, for you to read to me. Nate will have to hear you over the phone:-(.

    Love,
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Abby=gail, what a girl you are. I love to read too, so we will have to get a book to share at my house, ok? Luv you honey, and can[t wait to be in your new room....can Max join us? Luv, Gram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby,
    I am so proud of you and your accomplishments, maybe you can help me read better. Keep up the good work. Love, POPS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abby that's FANTASTIC!!! So proud of you!!! - Gabi's mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ab, you're not a little baby anymore! So proud of my little sister I never had :) And the quality of that picture looks great! I can tell it's from your new camera :)

    Love,
    Hale

    ReplyDelete