Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Reading Whiz

See this girl?  

Well, she is amazing......I know this isn't a revelation.  But let me tell you why I say this today.  

While at work, my phone rang and it was Mrs. Surratte (Abby's teacher).  She asked if I had a moment.....and to be honest, I was a little nervous.  Then she said Abby wanted to tell me something......again, nervous.  Ab came on the phone and excitedly said "I'm reading on level K!"  Oh, I was so happy for her and proud of her.  All Kindergartners should be reading on level G by the end of the year.  And here she is reading FOUR levels past that.  

After chatting a little more with Ab, her teacher came back on and said how proud she was of Abigail.  It made me beam of course!  Immediately I called Josh and gave him the great update.

Love getting & making these kind of calls!

Ab ~ you amaze us ~ keep up the great work!!!! 


4 comments: